How to use Mobile@ePD on your iPhone or iPad?
Recommended eReader: iBooks (available for download for iPhone and iPad)
- Download the free iBooks app from the App Store.
- Open Safari to a new page and go to http://app.supremecourt.gov.sg/data/epdv1.epub
- Tap on 'Open in iBooks' to open the e-PD.
How to use Mobile@ePD on your Android Phone?
Recommended eReader: FBReader (available for download from Android Market)
- Download the FBReader app from the Android Market.
- Click here to download the epub file and save it on your computer.
- Connect your Android Phone to the computer as storage drive. E.g. Connect storage to PC under network setting.
- Copy the file to the phone's storage drive.
- Disconnect the phone from the computer.
- Open the FBReader app and select "FBReader Library"
- Tap on "file tree" and select "memory card".
- Tap on "external_sd" folder.
- Tap on the epub file to open the e-PD.